Thursday, January 3, 2013

Annnd....I'm Back.


I'm sure you may have noticed that I sort of fell off the face of the blogging world when my school year started. The first few months of teaching have been pretty hectic and crazy! Just trying to find my "groove" and routine for my everyday life was/is a huge challenge, much less trying to fit in all the extra things in my life like blogging! But...here we are in a new year and one of my resolutions and challenges for myself is to start blogging again. So here I am. Making an attempt.
I've got lots of things to catch up on and also fill you in on all the things going on in my life! So stay tuned...next post I'll let you know how I did on my resolutions from last year and what my new challenges are for this year.


1 comment:

  1. I check in here every week and am really glad to see you're back. Look forward to hearing all about what's going on in your world! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete