Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Work Has Begun!

Yikes! I don't know about you, but summer is flying by for me! I'm only a few weeks in, but so far I've been so busy that I haven't had a chance to do much blogging!

I've finally been able to get into my classroom and begin to get down to business! When I walked into school check out what I saw on the front board.....my name! :)



Here's the before shots:

This is what my room looked like right when you walked in the door.


This is the corner of the room directly in front of the door.


This is the corner diagonal from the door. (Where you see the bookshelves in the first picture.)


As you can see I've got A LOT of work that needs to be done. I've already changed just about everything you see in the set up in the before pictures. I haven't put anything up on the walls yet, but all the furniture has been changed up. But, I want to wait until I get the finished look to reveal the after pictures of my classroom! :)

Other than being in my classroom most days, I've been busy lesson planning and running volleyball practices! (And trying to enjoy my last few days of freedom!)


No comments:

Post a Comment