Friday, May 18, 2012

It's Finally Here!

So it's been a bit since I've last posted. I guess I've been slacking a bit, my apologies.

But guess what?! The time has finally come.....for our vacation! I'm super excited about going to the beach. Just as example, I started packing Wednesday (and we don't leave until tomorrow)!

This trip will mark the beginning of our summer. In just a little over two weeks Charlie and I will celebrate our THIRD anniversary! It's crazy to think we've been married for three years already! So this trip will be an early anniversary trip for us to celebrate.
Also, when I get back from the beach, the school year will be over. Which means my summer vacation will officially start! But, I have a feeling it won't be much of a vacation because I'll have about 9 weeks to get my classroom ready for school. Yikes! I've got a lot of work to do and I'm anticipating the fact that I'll be up at the school a lot over the next few weeks.

So off we go.....next stop.......a little fun in the sun!




No comments:

Post a Comment