Saturday, March 3, 2012

Knockoff Frappuccino and a Dr. Seuss Breakfast

Thanks to Pinterest I found my latest jewel of a recipe. A knockoff version of Starbuck's Mocha Frappuccino.


This was really easy and I had all the ingredients on hand.

Starbucks Knockoff Mocha Frappuccino
3/4 cup double-strength coffee
3 tablespoons of sugar
1 cup milk
2 cups ice
3 tablespoons of Hershey's chocolate sauce

Topping
Whipped Cream!

Add all your ingredients to your blender and mix until smooth.


If you'd rather make a caramel frappuccino, just add 3 tablespoons of caramel sauce instead of chocolate sauce.



This recipe makes enough for you and a friend!

_______________________________________________________________________________

As you know, yesterday was Dr. Seuss' birthday! Since we had some bad weather I decided to wait until today to make Charlie a Seussified breakfast.

In honor of The Cat and the Hat and Green Eggs & Ham I made this yummy breakfast......


The green eggs look gross, but they were actually pretty good! I make some mean scrambled eggs so I just added a bit of green food coloring to them. Charlie said he liked the eggs as long as he didn't look at them while he ate. He had no problem eating the pancakes though!

I hope y'all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment