1. Salty Sweet Valentine Treat by ME! These were super easy to make. All you need is some square pretzels, a bag of Hugs, and some Valentine M&M's. The hardest part of these treats is unwrapping the Hugs! Place pretzels on a baking sheet and put the hugs on top. Put in the oven (at 350 degrees) for about 5 minutes to let the chocolate soften. Take them out and take a M & M to place on top. I then put them in the fridge to harden. So easy and very good!
(Picture from g*rated)
2. Cupid's Arrow Red Velvet Cupcakes from Bakerella. Swoon....these cupcakes are so cute! I'm planning on making these this weekend. They look very easy! She's got the recipe for the red velvet cupcake, the cream cheese frosting, and has a printable download for the hearts for the arrow.
3. Brownie Heart Bites from A Pumpkin and a Princess. Again, this project is easy peasy. All you need is a brownie mix, mini cupcake pan, and some heart shapes marshmallows. If you'd like you can drizzle them with some white chocolate. I also really want to make these!
4. Valentine Heart Kabobs from Parents. For this adorable project, take a heart cookie cutter and your favorite melons. Cut out the fruit and stick on a popsicle stick....and voila!
5. Rice Krispy Heart Pops from Korean American Mommy. This would be a fun one to make! Make rice krispy treats. Take a heart cookie cutter and cut out your hearts. Put on sticks and dip in chocolate! Yum!
Enjoy these goodies! What Valentine goodies have you made??