Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Suggestions, Anyone???

I've gotten the bad news that Picnik is shutting down. For those of you who don't know what Picnik is, it's as an online photo editing tool that is free to use. (There are some features that, if you choose, can use and pay for.) It's my go-to editing site and I use it for most of my pictures. I've used it to edit just about all the pictures on my website, Etsy store, and I even fixed up my header from my blog with it!

Check out some of the photo's I've edited using this program:


My red snapper catch this past summer!


Siblings!


One of my Valentine's Day colleges of items from my Etsy shop.


It's such a handy tool and it's very user friendly, and I'm so sad to see it go! I've got until April to find a new and *free* photo editing tool.

Is there a website or photo editing tool that you use and would like to share it with me??


No comments:

Post a Comment