Friday, February 17, 2012

Our Valentine's Day!


This year for Valentine's Day Charlie and I didn't do much for each other. We made our yummy brownie bites together, but we didn't go to a fancy restaurant or buy chocolates, flowers, etc.  Instead, we went to a masquerade party with some of our friends at church. The theme of our party was famous couples and everyone was supposed to portray the couple you were going as through your mask. After talking to Charlie about who we might go as, he decided we should be Batman and Catwoman. I agreed because I thought we could use the masks again for Halloween in the future.


We played some fun party games that night. One game was a trivia game for famous couples in history and literature. Charlie and I blew everyone out of the water for this game. We are apparently an awesome couple when answering trivia questions! The next game was the newlywed game. For this game, we did horrible! I think we only got one question right. I guess that means we need to start paying more attention to each other rather than information about other couples!? I'm not sure why we did so well for the trivia game. Maybe it's because we watch Jeopardy every day. (Yes, we really do. Charlie records it every single day. I mean...come on...we have a dog named Trebek!)

Back in January, I found Charlie's Batman mask on Amazon for pretty cheap, so I went ahead and bought it for him. A few days later it came in and I soon found out how much Charlie loved his new mask. He wore this sucker any chance he got. I'd come home from work....he'd be wearing his mask. I'd be cleaning the house, look up......he'd be wearing his mask. I would go to bed....he'd be wearing his mask.


One night when I came to bed and found him reading in bed with his mask on!

Not only did he wear the mask at every opportunity, he'd also talk in "the voice" as well. Needless to say, Charlie has had too much fun with his new toy!

He also found an opportunity to dress our dogs up in our masks as well. He likes to do silly things like this pretty often. So here's a few pictures of our silly dogs dressed up in our masks!


Rudy as Catwoman.


Trebek as Catwoman.


Our dogs....aka....Batman and Catwoman.

I know we are dumb, but it was really funny to see our dogs dressed up!


Charlie loves Trebek. :)

I hope y'all had a great Valentine's as well!









2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of Charlie reading in bed with the mask on. Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You guys are so cute!!! Especially the Dog Pics.

    ReplyDelete