Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm a Reader...

Yep. I love to read. I read every night for about an hour before I go to bed. If I can, I'll sit down an read during the day as well. One of my favorite things is when I get into a good book and I can't put it down. It's such a satisfying feeling!

I get my reading genes honest. My Dad is an avid reader and is usually reading about 2 or 3 books at a time. My sister also got the reading genes and loves to read as well.

I just finished reading "The Hunger Games" series. Seriously....these books are good!! I had known I wanted to read this series, but had other books to read in line before I could make it to these. I knew there will be a movie coming out in March for the first book. As always, I know I want to read a book before I see the movie. (When you see the movie, you can't imagine things yourself!)





I started this series at the end of January, and within two weeks I'd read all three books. I, like many of the people who I've talked to about these books have read them as quickly as I could, curious to find out what will happen next. I would recommend these books to anyone...but be prepared to be hooked! So don't start reading them if you've got a major project that needs to be done within the next few days!



No comments:

Post a Comment