Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hurry Up Summer!


With the hint of warm weather, I've already gotten the summer bug. I know spring and summer are right around the corner with warmer (and longer, yay!) days.


Charlie and I have been talking about taking a vacation again this year. I was really bummed when we weren't able to take a trip last year together. (He had just switched to a new job and had to use all is vacation days when the tornados hit....boo...). So I was determined to take a trip somewhere together this year. After visiting my friend in Destin last year, I decided that's where I'd like us to take our trip together. Destin has beautiful white beaches, lots of great places to eat, and an....outlet mall. :)

After looking around at a few different places, I decided to go ahead last night and book our vacation for this summer. We'll be going a little earlier in the summer to get a better price on our rooms, but that just means we'll be going a little bit sooner!

These are some pictures of our resort that we'll be staying in.




Go ahead, be jealous.

Now, all I have to do is wait for summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment