Sunday, January 22, 2012

Baby Shower!

As you can see, I decided to change things up a bit on my blog this weekend. I hope you like the change! It's not much, but I'm still trying to figure out this blogging thing...

Also, before I talk about the baby shower, I want to say thank you to all who's said they are thinking of my family in their prayers. I appreciate all the comments, thoughts, and prayers...thank you so much!

I know I had a small sneak peak of Lindsey's shower earlier in the week and I'm so excited to share the details of the evening with you! It was so much fun catching up with friends and some Mom's I haven't seen in a long time. I'm not going to talk much this post about the shower, but I'll let the pictures tell the story. (Thanks to Kelly for the great pictures!)


Remember the banner I mentioned before? It turned out so cute!


The Mom-to-be! Isn't she adorable?! I hope I look that good when I'm 8 months pregnant!


Me with Lindsey


Remember my strawberry brownie cupcakes I made? Yep. I made them again! 


I made homemade hot chocolate for the shower! We had a mini hot chocolate bar for all the guests.


Yum.


Presents!


Gotta love pink and ruffles! Yay for sweet baby girls!


I've been so blessed with some wonderful friends in my life and I'm so thankful for each of them!


I hope everyone had a great weekend! I've got some recipes from the shower I'll share with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment